Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the Winner Is...

If you weren't at the meeting on Tuesday, you missed free cake and coffee. And it was good.

But there was more excitement than just the free food. We know who will be representing us in Uganda this summer.

And the winner is...

Wait. This needs more drama. Drum roll please...


The winner is: Meredith Jones.

Meredith is serving her third semester as our fearless leader and one of the hardest working people I know. I can think of no one more deserving or who would do a better job representing us in Uganda.

Congratulations, Meredith.

Shalom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am uber proud. Glad I gave birth to you. So far, it's been really fun! mom

Jeff said...

I m very proud of the causes you support Meredith. You have a great heart that is right at home in a great girl. i love you.

Dad